TV star and former model Katie Price claims husband Lee Andrews has been ‘kidnapped’ in Dubai
Katie Price’s final contact with the 43-year-old came as he was trying to board a flight to the UK.
British TV personality and former model Katie Price has shared distressing news about her husband Lee Andrews, claiming he has been “kidnapped”.
Price said the last time she spoke to her husband was on Wednesday night while he was attempting to board a flight to the UK from Dubai, where he lives.
In a lengthy clip shared on her YouTube channel, the mum-of-five said Andrews’ location services were turned off his phone shortly after they spoke.
Nobody, including his family, has heard from him since.
Andrews’ last post on social media was of a selfie with his wife, taken a week ago while she was visiting him.

“I don’t know where to really begin, but I know there is all this speculation about Lee when I met him but something really serious has happened,” Price said.
“I’ve been forced that I have to say this now.
“It was put up on my Instagram that Lee was taking time out of socials because of all the trolling and speculation.
“I put that up because the truth is … Lee has been missing for three days.”
Price, 47, said she had contacted police in Dubai and the British Embassy for assistance but authorities have so far been unable to locate him.
“I’ve had the head of CID in Dubai trying to track Lee, so far I got a message this morning that no one can find anywhere in the country that Lee has been detained,” Price added.
“We are now wondering, as far-fetched as it is, that he’s a missing person now, I don’t know if he’s been kidnapped.
“No one can find him in any prison, any police station, the police can’t find any record of him.
“We are wondering if he’s been kidnapped, he’s definitely a missing person now.”
Concerns escalated after Andrews failed to appear alongside Price on ITV’s Good Morning Britain show on Tuesday.
Andrews later reportedly told Price in a voice note that he needed an “exit stamp” to leave Dubai.
According to UK publication The Sun, an official missing persons’ report has now been filed with the British Embassy in Dubai.
The former glamour model said the last conversation she’d had with Andrews included him telling him he’d been “captured” in a van and had “ties around his hand” with a “hood over his head”.

“He said: ‘They’re coming back for me, they’re coming back for me’,” Price said.
“That is the last FaceTime call I had with him and then his phone went dead.
“So this is a really worrying time for me.”
Price said the situation was especially concerning because the pair are usually in “constant contact”.
Andrews has previously denied claims made by two former partners that he is a swindler who targets women.
Price married businessman Lee Andrews in a whirlwind ceremony in Dubai in January.
It marked the fourth marriage for Price, following her previous marriages to Peter Andre, Alex Reid and Kieran Hayler.
SOURE: https://7news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/tv-star-and-former-model-katie-price-claims-husband-lee-andrews-has-been-kidnapped-in-dubai–c-22299247
News
OFFICIAL UPDATE: AUSTRALIAN POLICE ADDRESS TRAGIC TEEN CRASH CASE 😔⚖️ The grieving family of a teenager who died in a crash involving an allegedly stolen pickup truck has now spoken publicly, asking people to understand their son’s situation and claiming he may have been influenced by a wider group. Their emotional statement comes as online debate continues to grow following the tragedy. While some are expressing sympathy, others say the case is also raising broader questions surrounding youth crime and accountability… READ MORE 👇
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: AUSTRALIAN POLICE SPEAK OUT ON THE ACCIDENT CAUSING THEFT OF A SUBJECT TO SUBJECT 💔🚨 The heartbroken relatives…
I’m having conflicting thoughts…: Katie Price provides an update on her missing husband, Lee Andrews, about the last text message he received, which included a three-word warning, and she believes it’s a clue to his whereabouts
Katie Price Updates on Missing Husband Lee Andrews: ‘Different Thoughts Going Through My Mind…’ The missing case of Lee Andrews just got…
HE LOVED MAKING PEOPLE SMILE: Family members are now sharing memories of Conroy, 14, after the Calder Highway tragedy. But the detail now haunting people online is that witnesses reportedly saw the ute weaving from lane to lane shortly before impact…
In the quiet rural stretches of Victoria’s northwest, a single high-impact crash on the Calder Highway near Woosang has left…
HE MADE MISTAKES, BUT HE DIDN’T DESERVE THIS: Conroy’s family has now defended the 14-year-old following the crash. But the detail now dividing people online is that the allegedly stolen ute reportedly crossed more than 300KM before the journey suddenly ended…
HE MADE MISTAKES, BUT HE DIDN’T DESERVE THIS: Conroy’s family has now defended the 14-year-old following the crash. But the…
PEOPLE DIDN’T KNOW THE REAL HIM… 😢 Family members insist Conroy, 14, was more than the headlines now being shared online. But the detail now haunting people online is that witnesses reportedly heard one loud bang… then another 2–3 seconds later before complete silence…
In the quiet aftermath of a devastating crash on Victoria’s Calder Highway, the family of 14-year-old Conroy (Connroy) Clark is…
STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM LIKE HE WAS A MONSTER🚨 Family members have now spoken out after Conroy, 14, died in the Calder Highway tragedy. But the detail now dividing people online is that critics keep replaying reports of the ute drifting across multiple lanes before impact…
The grief is still raw in Mildura. Just days after 14-year-old Conroy (also spelled Connroy) Clark lost his life in…
End of content
No more pages to load






